About HIV/AIDSMay 7, 2014
Cancer, HIV, kidney failure and intoxicationFebruary 22, 2019
Breast Cancer Recurrence Prevention Project
Even an early Breast Cancer patient having undergone Ayurveda/naturopethi has a chance of Recurrence. Therapy to prevent such recurrence is as important as the treatment; possible in hormone sensitive tumors. Under this project free Adjuvant Hormone Therapy is provided to the ER/ PR Positive Breast Cancer Patient after completion of Ayurveda or naturopethi.
For this project Donation to be made in the name of “ BMCHRC A/C Breast Cancer Recurrence Prevention Project” Account Number – – 409001012607. IFSC- RATN0000213
Bank Address – RBL Bank , Rajasthan Jaipur Shop No1,Ground Floor,Silver Square, Bhagwan Das Road-302001 …
Disha Arogya Dham Cancer Hospital & Research Center Jaipur is providing free cancer treatment under several welfare projects. Your Support can make a difference to the lives of cancer patients.
This Project Started in March, 2018 till December, 2018, 17 patients registered under the project have received free treatment (worth Rs 40000/-).
- Preventive Services for Early Detection of Cancer of Female by Pap Smear & Mammography.
- Camps in Remote Area to Impart Health Education, Cancer screening and Detection.
- Diagnosis by Colposcopy, Hysteroscopy and other advance diagnostic tools.
- Treatment of Cancer by Multi disciplinary approach which includes Surgery, Radiation and Chemotherapy.
- Follow Up treatment
- Recurrence management
- Palliative and Hospice Care
About the Project
The Project Aims To Provide Free Treatment To Children Aged 14 Years And Below Suffering From The Following Treatable Blood Cancers.